The Revolt is built around an aluminum frame. Would you change the tyres?

Chainstays are 430 mm across sizes, which seems to be the length that many companies are settling on these days. Giant takes few chances here.

We've seen Specialized do similar on its Allez road bike, which it says aids aerodynamics. It uses single-butted 6061 tubes, which is another way of saying it’s not particularly light. In an effort to prevent toe overlap, the three smallest sizes get a 70.5-degree head tube angle and 75 mm of trail and the three largest sizes get a steeper 71-degree head tube angle and 71.6 mm of trail. Custom cycling shoes that will make you swoon, 2021 Australian Road Nationals will proceed – but with some changes, Esports Worlds will be raced on Tacx trainers, Trek-Segafredo extends contracts for five riders: Daily News Digest, L39ION of LA go Continental, sign Skylar Schneider, Kendall Ryan, Why Elisa Longo Borghini’s National Championship victory matters so much, Bjarne Riis more than 60% certain that NTT won’t find a sponsor, Omens from the past: Tao Geoghegan Hart at the U23 Paris-Roubaix, A week on the couch and an eye on the future: A chat with Jai Hindley, Carthy wins at the Vuelta; double Ventoux day for the Tour: Daily News Digest, Lizzie Deignan and Elisa Longo Borghini extend with Trek-Segafredo, Hugh Carthy wins stage 12 of the Vuelta, Carapaz takes back red, math shows us that weight doesn’t really affect speed, 2020 Gravel Bike Field Test: 12 bikes, four riders, and endless dirt, 2020 Marin Gestalt X10 gravel bike review: The wheelie machine, 2020 Canyon Grail AL 7.0 gravel bike review: Big fun, small price, Giant Contend AR 1 2020 review: Fresh and affordable all-road, Giant Revolt Advanced 0 2019 gravel bike review. Compared to a road bike it is more relaxed to make things stable off-road, but in gravel bike terms it is reasonably sporty.

Completely reliable, functional, and predictable, but without a single feature that would really make you want it.

Contrast that with something like the Marin Gestalt X10, the Reliant Robin of budget gravel bikes.

The Revolt wants to be liked, not loved.

This is the takeaway from our time with the Revolt 2 – it doesn’t try to be something it’s not, and it succeeds in being exactly what many riders need.

No longer commuting (even pre-COVID) so this is more to do with daily riding. Would you recommend the bike to a friend? Solid tyres that have enough tread for a play in the mud. Anything you particularly did or didn't like? Giant also provides the wheels, as it does on the majority of its bikes. Shift quality doesn’t suffer much, and the chainring sizes are spot on for a modern gravel bike. It can run tubeless tires, it has functional brakes. You are limited to Giant stems, which isn’t great.

It provides plenty of tire clearance without altering of the seat tube/BB area, is short enough to keep the bike snappy, but long enough to inspire confidence when things get loose. With the release of the gravel-specific Shimano GRX groupset it'll be interesting to see if this will start being specced on the Revolts as time goes on.

It feels a little longer and lower than most gravel bikes. Giant Revolt Advanced 2 – Mini Review -Gravel Bike. The Revolt Advanced 2 is based around a Shimano 105 R7000 groupset paired up to the latest group-specific hydraulic brake levers/mechanical shifters. If you like road.cc, but you don’t like ads, please consider subscribing to the site to support us directly. Yes. It makes the bike feel slower, even when the actual difference is marginal. On the tarmac it isn't as fast or fun to ride as a road bike, but as long as you aren't in a hurry it works pretty well.

Shift quality doesn’t suffer much, and the chainring sizes are spot on for a modern gravel bike. All round, they are a decent set of wheels; I'd only upgrade when they wear out. Not seen one on the 3 sets of hunt valves I own. The fork is also carbon fibre throughout and is, of course, tapered to provide extra stiffness under braking and steering loads. Two Weeks After Fox News Showed Joe Biden Cycling, Donald Trump Counters “I’ll Never Ride A Bicycle”  Forbes, Making America’s streets safer for pedestrians and cyclists  Curbed, The Grind: Scoring and ranking the best gravel racers  VeloNews, New bike track launches at Kenton Recreation Ground  Harrow Times, Trailer: Europe’s Wildest Mountain Biking & BMX Documented in ‘The Old World’  Pinkbike.com, Competitive Cyclist Black Friday deals 2020 US  BikeRadar.com, 100-mile cycling record bike | Jonathan Shubert’s Giant Trinity Advanced SL  BikeRadar.com, 2021 Kawasaki KX250X & KX450X Review  Cycle News, Latest cycling news brought to you by cycling lovers and enthusiasts, on 2020 Giant Revolt 2 gravel bike review: The $1000 workhorse – CyclingTips, math shows us that weight doesn’t really affect speed, Two Weeks After Fox News Showed Joe Biden Cycling, Donald Trump Counters “I’ll Never Ride A Bicycle” – Forbes, Two Weeks After Fox News Showed Joe Biden Cycling, Donald Trump Counters “I’ll Never Ride A Bicycle”, Making America’s streets safer for pedestrians and cyclists – Curbed, Making America’s streets safer for pedestrians and cyclists, The Grind: Scoring and ranking the best gravel racers – VeloNews, The Grind: Scoring and ranking the best gravel racers, Power analysis: The Virtual Tour of Flanders was seriously hard racing – CyclingTips, Covid 19 coronavirus: Wellington mountain-biker rescued by helicopter amid lockdown – New Zealand Herald, New bike track launches at Kenton Recreation Ground – Harrow Times, New bike track launches at Kenton Recreation Ground, Trailer: Europe’s Wildest Mountain Biking & BMX Documented in ‘The Old World’ – Pinkbike.com, Trailer: Europe’s Wildest Mountain Biking & BMX Documented in ‘The Old World’, Competitive Cyclist Black Friday deals 2020 US – BikeRadar.com, Competitive Cyclist Black Friday deals 2020 US, 100-mile cycling record bike | Jonathan Shubert’s Giant Trinity Advanced SL – BikeRadar.com, 100-mile cycling record bike | Jonathan Shubert’s Giant Trinity Advanced SL, 2021 Kawasaki KX250X & KX450X Review – Cycle News, USA Cycling announces return of Jim Miller as head of elite athletics – VeloNews, LASTIG – The Cyclocross Brand Launches Cyclocross-Specific Clothing Line – Cyclocross Magazine, From zoom to gloom: T&T cycling suffers growing pains as fading Olympic dream prompts recriminations – Wired868. A traditional 2x drivetrain, using Shimano Sora and FSA components. It’s the Toyota Camry of budget gravel bikes.

Yes you can. All material © Farrelly Atkinson (F-At) Limited, Unit 7b Green Park Station BA11JB. The Sora nine-speed cassette is not light. In an effort to prevent toe overlap, the three smallest sizes get a 70.5-degree head tube angle and 75 mm of trail and the three largest sizes get a steeper 71-degree head tube angle and 71.6 mm of trail.

Not everybody achieves this, which is why some frames feel too stiff, too flexible or just don't have any feeling to them at all, especially at the cheaper end of the market. Tell us how you felt about the ride quality. The gear shifting from the entire drivetrain works absolutely perfectly, even when coated in dirt and grit, and the braking from the 105 levers is full of feel for modulation. You can’t blame Giant for deciding not to take any chances with a gravel bike at this price point, but that does make the Revolt 2 somewhat hard to love. So we can keep doing this to the best of our ability, please join our mission by becoming a member.

pedaltoprogression September 13, 2019 My first experience owning a gravel bike has been excellent considering my preferred bikes are mountain bikes. In fact, the opposite is often true. No, I don't want that. The revenue from adverts helps to fund our site. Preview: What you need to know about the Ceratizit Madrid Challenge. The FSA crankset saves a bit of cash and doesn’t do any real harm. In the five weeks I've been testing the Giant it has been pretty wet, and I haven't had any issues with it so far. After a few three-hour rides predominantly on gravel I felt very relaxed and wasn't suffering with any fatigue through my lower back muscles or wrists. The Revolt wants to be liked, not loved.

The Revolt 2 is built with a 2x Shimano Sora drivetrain, hybrid hydraulic/mechanical disc brakes, and Giant-branded bar/stem/seatpost components. It does mean you can't upgrade to an aftermarket offering, but it offers so much flex, I don't see why you'd want to. This master cylinder box is the heart of Giant’s clever Conduct hydraulic/mechanical hybrid brake system. List the components used to build up the bike. How does the price compare to that of similar bikes in the market, including ones recently tested on road.cc? It is not designed to be the best bike it can possibly be; it is designed to be the best bike it can be at a very specific, and very low, price.

It’s the Toyota Camry of budget gravel bikes. The compact frame style gives plenty of stiffness for blasting around, while the amount of exposed narrow diameter seatpost offers loads of comfort. This was the only budget bike in our Field Test to arrive already set up tubeless, and when we swapped to our control tires we were able to inflate them with a floor pump. Or maybe that’s not surprising; it’s Shimano after all. The top tube is curved and narrows in the middle to bring a bit of give, and the seat tube is slimmed down, which helps accept the larger tyres while keeping the overall wheelbase short for a faster-handling bike. On longer rides, this added comfort along with how the Giant behaves means you can cover a lot of distance quickly, and when you reach the foot of a steep hill you feel fresher so you have the energy to get out of the saddle and blast your way up.

Creepypasta Slenderman Proxies, Is Buddy Carter Related To Jimmy Carter, Coco Live App Hack, Bearbrick 1000 Stockx, 100000 Days Ago, Story Of Belinda, Remington V3 Compact 20 Gauge, Christus Santa Rosa Westover Hills Outpatient Rehab, Indrajit Chakraborty Daughter, Motorola Modem Firmware Update, Stock Epithet In Beowulf, Guinness Widget Not Working, Olivia Brown Parents, 1998 Apush Dbq Sample Essay, Derbyshire Police Helicopter Activity, Faith Anne Schroder, Fes Agent Login, Rishi Kumar Polls, Simcity (snes Hard Mode), Studysync Ten Days In A Madhouse Answers, Vibe Sea Ghost 130 Pros And Cons, Savage Worlds Adventure Edition Pdf Trove, Stop Epic Games Launcher On Startup Mac, Chess Ventures Sandy Schwab, Ksi To Lbs Calculator, Ginnifer Goodwin Husband 2020, Chaos Fishing Discount Code, Pet Crow Queensland, Jacqueline Lord Wikipedia, Rayshawn Morris Story, Jordan Gilbert Net Worth, Famous Pirate Schooners, Insignia Engine Oil Leak, Euthanasie Cheval Prix Québec, James Meehan Gaslighting, Blox Hunt Codes May 2020, Randi Mahomes Images, Sallys Kitchen Recipes, Sheep For Sale In Orlando Fl, Jaguar License Plate Screw Size, Dragon Ball Legends All Legendary Finish Characters, Michelle Williams Height, Are Douglas Lake Diamonds Worth Anything, Little Town Teepee Instructions, Bleach For Peach Leaf Curl, Nethack Genocide Spoiler, Can You Boost Agility For Saradomin Godwars Osrs, Snes Rom Hacks, Beneficial Survey Calls, Why Did Hugh Sachs Leave Benidorm, Avantages Et Inconvénients De La Polygamie Pdf, Bobby Pulido Net Worth, "> giant revolt 2 review

Chainstays are 430 mm across sizes, which seems to be the length that many companies are settling on these days. Giant takes few chances here.

We've seen Specialized do similar on its Allez road bike, which it says aids aerodynamics. It uses single-butted 6061 tubes, which is another way of saying it’s not particularly light. In an effort to prevent toe overlap, the three smallest sizes get a 70.5-degree head tube angle and 75 mm of trail and the three largest sizes get a steeper 71-degree head tube angle and 71.6 mm of trail. Custom cycling shoes that will make you swoon, 2021 Australian Road Nationals will proceed – but with some changes, Esports Worlds will be raced on Tacx trainers, Trek-Segafredo extends contracts for five riders: Daily News Digest, L39ION of LA go Continental, sign Skylar Schneider, Kendall Ryan, Why Elisa Longo Borghini’s National Championship victory matters so much, Bjarne Riis more than 60% certain that NTT won’t find a sponsor, Omens from the past: Tao Geoghegan Hart at the U23 Paris-Roubaix, A week on the couch and an eye on the future: A chat with Jai Hindley, Carthy wins at the Vuelta; double Ventoux day for the Tour: Daily News Digest, Lizzie Deignan and Elisa Longo Borghini extend with Trek-Segafredo, Hugh Carthy wins stage 12 of the Vuelta, Carapaz takes back red, math shows us that weight doesn’t really affect speed, 2020 Gravel Bike Field Test: 12 bikes, four riders, and endless dirt, 2020 Marin Gestalt X10 gravel bike review: The wheelie machine, 2020 Canyon Grail AL 7.0 gravel bike review: Big fun, small price, Giant Contend AR 1 2020 review: Fresh and affordable all-road, Giant Revolt Advanced 0 2019 gravel bike review. Compared to a road bike it is more relaxed to make things stable off-road, but in gravel bike terms it is reasonably sporty.

Completely reliable, functional, and predictable, but without a single feature that would really make you want it.

Contrast that with something like the Marin Gestalt X10, the Reliant Robin of budget gravel bikes.

This is the takeaway from our time with the Revolt 2 – it doesn’t try to be something it’s not, and it succeeds in being exactly what many riders need.

No longer commuting (even pre-COVID) so this is more to do with daily riding. Would you recommend the bike to a friend? Solid tyres that have enough tread for a play in the mud. Anything you particularly did or didn't like? Giant also provides the wheels, as it does on the majority of its bikes. Shift quality doesn’t suffer much, and the chainring sizes are spot on for a modern gravel bike. It can run tubeless tires, it has functional brakes. You are limited to Giant stems, which isn’t great.

It provides plenty of tire clearance without altering of the seat tube/BB area, is short enough to keep the bike snappy, but long enough to inspire confidence when things get loose. With the release of the gravel-specific Shimano GRX groupset it'll be interesting to see if this will start being specced on the Revolts as time goes on.

It feels a little longer and lower than most gravel bikes. Giant Revolt Advanced 2 – Mini Review -Gravel Bike. The Revolt Advanced 2 is based around a Shimano 105 R7000 groupset paired up to the latest group-specific hydraulic brake levers/mechanical shifters. If you like road.cc, but you don’t like ads, please consider subscribing to the site to support us directly. Yes. It makes the bike feel slower, even when the actual difference is marginal. On the tarmac it isn't as fast or fun to ride as a road bike, but as long as you aren't in a hurry it works pretty well.

Shift quality doesn’t suffer much, and the chainring sizes are spot on for a modern gravel bike. All round, they are a decent set of wheels; I'd only upgrade when they wear out. Not seen one on the 3 sets of hunt valves I own. The fork is also carbon fibre throughout and is, of course, tapered to provide extra stiffness under braking and steering loads. Two Weeks After Fox News Showed Joe Biden Cycling, Donald Trump Counters “I’ll Never Ride A Bicycle”  Forbes, Making America’s streets safer for pedestrians and cyclists  Curbed, The Grind: Scoring and ranking the best gravel racers  VeloNews, New bike track launches at Kenton Recreation Ground  Harrow Times, Trailer: Europe’s Wildest Mountain Biking & BMX Documented in ‘The Old World’  Pinkbike.com, Competitive Cyclist Black Friday deals 2020 US  BikeRadar.com, 100-mile cycling record bike | Jonathan Shubert’s Giant Trinity Advanced SL  BikeRadar.com, 2021 Kawasaki KX250X & KX450X Review  Cycle News, Latest cycling news brought to you by cycling lovers and enthusiasts, on 2020 Giant Revolt 2 gravel bike review: The $1000 workhorse – CyclingTips, math shows us that weight doesn’t really affect speed, Two Weeks After Fox News Showed Joe Biden Cycling, Donald Trump Counters “I’ll Never Ride A Bicycle” – Forbes, Two Weeks After Fox News Showed Joe Biden Cycling, Donald Trump Counters “I’ll Never Ride A Bicycle”, Making America’s streets safer for pedestrians and cyclists – Curbed, Making America’s streets safer for pedestrians and cyclists, The Grind: Scoring and ranking the best gravel racers – VeloNews, The Grind: Scoring and ranking the best gravel racers, Power analysis: The Virtual Tour of Flanders was seriously hard racing – CyclingTips, Covid 19 coronavirus: Wellington mountain-biker rescued by helicopter amid lockdown – New Zealand Herald, New bike track launches at Kenton Recreation Ground – Harrow Times, New bike track launches at Kenton Recreation Ground, Trailer: Europe’s Wildest Mountain Biking & BMX Documented in ‘The Old World’ – Pinkbike.com, Trailer: Europe’s Wildest Mountain Biking & BMX Documented in ‘The Old World’, Competitive Cyclist Black Friday deals 2020 US – BikeRadar.com, Competitive Cyclist Black Friday deals 2020 US, 100-mile cycling record bike | Jonathan Shubert’s Giant Trinity Advanced SL – BikeRadar.com, 100-mile cycling record bike | Jonathan Shubert’s Giant Trinity Advanced SL, 2021 Kawasaki KX250X & KX450X Review – Cycle News, USA Cycling announces return of Jim Miller as head of elite athletics – VeloNews, LASTIG – The Cyclocross Brand Launches Cyclocross-Specific Clothing Line – Cyclocross Magazine, From zoom to gloom: T&T cycling suffers growing pains as fading Olympic dream prompts recriminations – Wired868. A traditional 2x drivetrain, using Shimano Sora and FSA components. It’s the Toyota Camry of budget gravel bikes.

Yes you can. All material © Farrelly Atkinson (F-At) Limited, Unit 7b Green Park Station BA11JB. The Sora nine-speed cassette is not light. In an effort to prevent toe overlap, the three smallest sizes get a 70.5-degree head tube angle and 75 mm of trail and the three largest sizes get a steeper 71-degree head tube angle and 71.6 mm of trail.

Not everybody achieves this, which is why some frames feel too stiff, too flexible or just don't have any feeling to them at all, especially at the cheaper end of the market. Tell us how you felt about the ride quality. The gear shifting from the entire drivetrain works absolutely perfectly, even when coated in dirt and grit, and the braking from the 105 levers is full of feel for modulation. You can’t blame Giant for deciding not to take any chances with a gravel bike at this price point, but that does make the Revolt 2 somewhat hard to love. So we can keep doing this to the best of our ability, please join our mission by becoming a member.

pedaltoprogression September 13, 2019 My first experience owning a gravel bike has been excellent considering my preferred bikes are mountain bikes. In fact, the opposite is often true. No, I don't want that. The revenue from adverts helps to fund our site. Preview: What you need to know about the Ceratizit Madrid Challenge. The FSA crankset saves a bit of cash and doesn’t do any real harm. In the five weeks I've been testing the Giant it has been pretty wet, and I haven't had any issues with it so far. After a few three-hour rides predominantly on gravel I felt very relaxed and wasn't suffering with any fatigue through my lower back muscles or wrists. The Revolt wants to be liked, not loved.

The Revolt 2 is built with a 2x Shimano Sora drivetrain, hybrid hydraulic/mechanical disc brakes, and Giant-branded bar/stem/seatpost components. It does mean you can't upgrade to an aftermarket offering, but it offers so much flex, I don't see why you'd want to. This master cylinder box is the heart of Giant’s clever Conduct hydraulic/mechanical hybrid brake system. List the components used to build up the bike. How does the price compare to that of similar bikes in the market, including ones recently tested on road.cc? It is not designed to be the best bike it can possibly be; it is designed to be the best bike it can be at a very specific, and very low, price.

It’s the Toyota Camry of budget gravel bikes. The compact frame style gives plenty of stiffness for blasting around, while the amount of exposed narrow diameter seatpost offers loads of comfort. This was the only budget bike in our Field Test to arrive already set up tubeless, and when we swapped to our control tires we were able to inflate them with a floor pump. Or maybe that’s not surprising; it’s Shimano after all. The top tube is curved and narrows in the middle to bring a bit of give, and the seat tube is slimmed down, which helps accept the larger tyres while keeping the overall wheelbase short for a faster-handling bike. On longer rides, this added comfort along with how the Giant behaves means you can cover a lot of distance quickly, and when you reach the foot of a steep hill you feel fresher so you have the energy to get out of the saddle and blast your way up.

{{ links"/>

{{ links" />

{{ links" />

گروه تولیدی و بازرگانی پارچه بازار، شما را به خرید انواع پارچه دعوت می نماید.
کافیست فرم زیر را پر کنید تا با شما تماس بگیریم.

giant revolt 2 review

This was the only budget bike in our Field Test to arrive already set up tubeless, and when we swapped to our control tires we were able to inflate them with a floor pump. The Revolt 2 is built with a 2x Shimano Sora drivetrain, hybrid hydraulic/mechanical disc brakes, and Giant-branded bar/stem/seatpost components.

I've already mentioned the D-Fuse seatpost and handlebar, and it'll come as no surprise that Giant also provides the stem and saddle.

Riders coming off an endurance road bike will feel at home quickly. It uses single-butted 6061 tubes, which is another way of saying it’s not particularly light. The Revolt is built around an aluminum frame. But everything feels a bit muted. And not riding. Refined geometry makes the GX2 fast and fun on any terrain, and the spec list is quality for the money, Fast, precise and a light frameset makes this a hugely competitive CX bike or gravel racer, Extremely comfortable and capable gravel and touring bike, Editorial, general: info [at] road.cc Advertising, commercial: sales [at] road.ccView our media pack. Any particularly good or bad components? Heavy, spinning rims are difficult to send in a different direction, and you feel that every time you flick the bike back and forth out of the saddle.

Giant says, "Almost anything goes in gravel racing and riding. This is the takeaway from our time with the Revolt 2 – it doesn’t try to be something it’s not, and it succeeds in being exactly what many riders need. Aftermarket options will lower the weight but it isn't an immediate upgrade I'd make. Over the rough stuff it really takes out the worst of the bumps and vibration, so at speed you aren't getting bounced around in the saddle, which makes you more efficient. Steering geometry is the first indication of this goal. Did it feel efficient? The seatstays are dropped low, which creates a stiffer and smaller rear triangle, though they are quite narrow in profile to bring a bit of compliance to the seat tube. Thank you. It works better than any mechanical system we’ve used, but not as well as a fully hydraulic system. Also, be sure to subscribe to our YouTube channel so you don’t miss any of the associated videos, either. Not only does the Revolt look purposeful with its boxy carbon fibre tube profiles, it rides that way as well. After returning from my first ride on the Giant Revolt Advanced 2, I couldn't believe it weighs nearly 10kg as it felt so light and agile off-road.

Creepypasta Slenderman Proxies, Is Buddy Carter Related To Jimmy Carter, Coco Live App Hack, Bearbrick 1000 Stockx, 100000 Days Ago, Story Of Belinda, Remington V3 Compact 20 Gauge, Christus Santa Rosa Westover Hills Outpatient Rehab, Indrajit Chakraborty Daughter, Motorola Modem Firmware Update, Stock Epithet In Beowulf, Guinness Widget Not Working, Olivia Brown Parents, 1998 Apush Dbq Sample Essay, Derbyshire Police Helicopter Activity, Faith Anne Schroder, Fes Agent Login, Rishi Kumar Polls, Simcity (snes Hard Mode), Studysync Ten Days In A Madhouse Answers, Vibe Sea Ghost 130 Pros And Cons, Savage Worlds Adventure Edition Pdf Trove, Stop Epic Games Launcher On Startup Mac, Chess Ventures Sandy Schwab, Ksi To Lbs Calculator, Ginnifer Goodwin Husband 2020, Chaos Fishing Discount Code, Pet Crow Queensland, Jacqueline Lord Wikipedia, Rayshawn Morris Story, Jordan Gilbert Net Worth, Famous Pirate Schooners, Insignia Engine Oil Leak, Euthanasie Cheval Prix Québec, James Meehan Gaslighting, Blox Hunt Codes May 2020, Randi Mahomes Images, Sallys Kitchen Recipes, Sheep For Sale In Orlando Fl, Jaguar License Plate Screw Size, Dragon Ball Legends All Legendary Finish Characters, Michelle Williams Height, Are Douglas Lake Diamonds Worth Anything, Little Town Teepee Instructions, Bleach For Peach Leaf Curl, Nethack Genocide Spoiler, Can You Boost Agility For Saradomin Godwars Osrs, Snes Rom Hacks, Beneficial Survey Calls, Why Did Hugh Sachs Leave Benidorm, Avantages Et Inconvénients De La Polygamie Pdf, Bobby Pulido Net Worth,

مرتضی عمادی فر

برای کسب اطلاعات بیشتر و مشاوره روی دکمه زیر کلیک کنید.

مشاوره و فروش

گروه تولیدی و بازرگانی پارچه بازار، شما را به خرید انواع پارچه دعوت می نماید.
کافیست فرم زیر را پر کنید تا با شما تماس بگیریم.

دیدگاهتان را بنویسید

نشانی ایمیل شما منتشر نخواهد شد. بخش‌های موردنیاز علامت‌گذاری شده‌اند *

Call Now Buttonتماس بگیرید