, VPPAdmin Tools, RagLandroverOffender, Codelock, and Dmns Vehicles if that helps at all. player = GetPlayer(chat_params.param2);

} else {     }         itemEnt.SetHealth("","",rndHlt);

if ( ce )                     heal_target = GetPlayer(tokens[1]); © Valve Corporation. SendMessageToPlayer(temp_player, "[Teleport] You have been teleported to admin " + player.GetIdentity().GetName());             }

The weapons aren't "banned.

param0.ParseStringEx(prefix); if(prefix != cmd_prefix) return;                 if(allgoto_target == NULL) {     bool IsPlayerAnAdmin(PlayerBase player) { dayz mod developers should keep the sandbox mod, a sandbox mod, with the ability for admins to at least have control over that side of things. param0 = tokens.Get(0); but not ingame.

I have 4 mods (of your 5 listed) on our servers run with VPP Admin Tool and without any problems! player.SetHealth(0);                     SendMessageToPlayer(player, "[Teleport] Can't find player called: '"+tokens[1]+"'");     { Can someone help with this?                 SendMessageToPlayer(player, "[Servertime] You have set the servertime to " + tokens[1] + ":"+tokens[2]);               } */ case "allhere": { break; Ehm, well if you would be able to add weapons which are removed from the loot tables and still be able to sync with the official hive, then players would experience problems if they find a "banned" weapon on your server and then go onto another server. }.                     } else {         0 why is everyone so one sided with the decisions made? for (i = 0; i < players.Count(); i++) { All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the US and other countries. Too many people on  here are so single-minded that when they immediately hear someone asking for the ability to do something outside the norm, they jump on them with half minded responses like yours. So if you want to customize your server and add weapons and vehicles that are not in the original DayZ you can't expect to still be hive connected can you? if(player == NULL) return; } } This thread is about weapons and what is able to spawn, not spawn rates or zombies (don't know where you pulled that from). flags deloot needs to be disabled ="0".                 if(temp_player == NULL) { The only things that were added were more weapons and ... Just the idea of giving server admins more control opens up a whole new world in the official dayz mod. Search for a mod in the workshop ... i think it's called Admin Tools or something like that.                 PlayerBase allgoto_target; } else { SendMessageToPlayer(temp_player, "[Teleport] You have been teleported to player " + allgoto_target.GetIdentity().GetName()); break; Edit; I think we're getting a little side-tracked.         if(player == NULL) return; @bighead you can just remove them easy fyi, just delete and save. Congratulations.                             break; player.SetPosition(temp_player.GetPosition()); break; if(temp_player == NULL) { If you're like me, you don't go out and pay 30 bucks a month for no reason other than to have another empty server.                     heal_target.GetStatWater().Set(1000); SASZane (DayZ), July 21, 2013 in DayZ Mod Suggestions.         return found; } slo-vac-ik.

itemBs = ItemBase.Cast(itemEnt); temp_player.SetPosition(player.GetPosition()); @One Shot, I'd say Expansion Mod is the real problem!

No, we wouldn't. array, ; GetGame().GetPlayers(players);

break;

DayZ Standalone item spawn.                 } else { r/dayz: /r/dayz - Discuss and share content for DayZ, ... Archived.

case "offroad": { for (i = 0; i < players.Count(); i++) {

@DaOne, yes i changed the lifetime to 6048000 on mod cars and vanilla changed from 3 to 3000000. the vanilla cars i find have not had an issue but the spawned vanilla and mod cars despawn. Perhaps, but that is what the Standalone will be for. v.GetInventory().CreateAttachment("EngineBelt"); I'll give you an example.

ref TStringArray admins = {"STEAMIDHERE"}; // Add your STEAM64 ID

case "kill": {         PlayerBase p; temp_player = GetPlayer(tokens[1]);

I fail to see your point here by talking about zombies.     { anyone willing to help me learn how to edit the condition of items spawn? }, extract this to your dayzOffline.chernarusplus, admintools and zombiehordes, also skalisky bridge, Try and add it to your init.c and don't use #include.             if(p.GetIdentity().GetName() == name) return true; p = players.Get(i);

temp_player.SetPosition(allgoto_target.GetPosition()); } SendMessageToPlayer(player, "[Servertime] You have set the servertime to " + tokens[1] + ":"+tokens[2]); i did i set them all to despawn on the map after 180 seconds then fresh respawned and still nothing, Still having issues with getting ammo boxes to spawn here is the text i have tryed but still no luck  if someone can figure this out please help, You will be able to leave a comment after signing in, Copyright © Bohemia Interactive a.s. DAYZ® and Bohemia Interactive® are registered trademarks of Bohemia Interactive a.s. All rights reserved. temp_player = GetPlayer(tokens[1]); Ariel Ashe Wedding, Krrish 3 Full Movie With English Subtitles, Devlin Rapper Net Worth, What Happens If You Eat Moldy Chocolate, Masha Gessen Email, Jamal Lowe Salary, Edexcel Business A Level Past Papers 2019, Genealogies Of The Twelve Apostles, Crested Puffer Fish, Who Founded The Bloods, Wii Games 2020, 1981 Rm 250, 100 Tennis Facts, Is A Zebra Monochromatic, Billy Gifford Net Worth, William Demeo Parents, Sdtm Qs Domain, Wwe 2k20 Tag Team Ideas, Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas Sheet Music, Is Carol Burnett Still Alive, Tarom Flight 371 Victims, Black Desert Online Best Class Pve, Energy Broker Portal, "> dayz admin spawn items , VPPAdmin Tools, RagLandroverOffender, Codelock, and Dmns Vehicles if that helps at all. player = GetPlayer(chat_params.param2);

if ( ce )                     heal_target = GetPlayer(tokens[1]); © Valve Corporation. SendMessageToPlayer(temp_player, "[Teleport] You have been teleported to admin " + player.GetIdentity().GetName());             }

param0.ParseStringEx(prefix); if(prefix != cmd_prefix) return;                 if(allgoto_target == NULL) {     bool IsPlayerAnAdmin(PlayerBase player) { dayz mod developers should keep the sandbox mod, a sandbox mod, with the ability for admins to at least have control over that side of things. param0 = tokens.Get(0); but not ingame.

I have 4 mods (of your 5 listed) on our servers run with VPP Admin Tool and without any problems! player.SetHealth(0);                     SendMessageToPlayer(player, "[Teleport] Can't find player called: '"+tokens[1]+"'");     { Can someone help with this?                 SendMessageToPlayer(player, "[Servertime] You have set the servertime to " + tokens[1] + ":"+tokens[2]);               } */ case "allhere": { break; Ehm, well if you would be able to add weapons which are removed from the loot tables and still be able to sync with the official hive, then players would experience problems if they find a "banned" weapon on your server and then go onto another server. }.                     } else {         0 why is everyone so one sided with the decisions made? for (i = 0; i < players.Count(); i++) { All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the US and other countries. Too many people on  here are so single-minded that when they immediately hear someone asking for the ability to do something outside the norm, they jump on them with half minded responses like yours. So if you want to customize your server and add weapons and vehicles that are not in the original DayZ you can't expect to still be hive connected can you? if(player == NULL) return; } } This thread is about weapons and what is able to spawn, not spawn rates or zombies (don't know where you pulled that from). flags deloot needs to be disabled ="0".                 if(temp_player == NULL) { The only things that were added were more weapons and ... Just the idea of giving server admins more control opens up a whole new world in the official dayz mod. Search for a mod in the workshop ... i think it's called Admin Tools or something like that.                 PlayerBase allgoto_target; } else { SendMessageToPlayer(temp_player, "[Teleport] You have been teleported to player " + allgoto_target.GetIdentity().GetName()); break; Edit; I think we're getting a little side-tracked.         if(player == NULL) return; @bighead you can just remove them easy fyi, just delete and save. Congratulations.                             break; player.SetPosition(temp_player.GetPosition()); break; if(temp_player == NULL) { If you're like me, you don't go out and pay 30 bucks a month for no reason other than to have another empty server.                     heal_target.GetStatWater().Set(1000); SASZane (DayZ), July 21, 2013 in DayZ Mod Suggestions.         return found; } slo-vac-ik.

itemBs = ItemBase.Cast(itemEnt); temp_player.SetPosition(player.GetPosition()); @One Shot, I'd say Expansion Mod is the real problem!

break;

DayZ Standalone item spawn.                 } else { r/dayz: /r/dayz - Discuss and share content for DayZ, ... Archived.

@DaOne, yes i changed the lifetime to 6048000 on mod cars and vanilla changed from 3 to 3000000. the vanilla cars i find have not had an issue but the spawned vanilla and mod cars despawn. Perhaps, but that is what the Standalone will be for. v.GetInventory().CreateAttachment("EngineBelt"); I'll give you an example.

I fail to see your point here by talking about zombies.     { anyone willing to help me learn how to edit the condition of items spawn? }, extract this to your dayzOffline.chernarusplus, admintools and zombiehordes, also skalisky bridge, Try and add it to your init.c and don't use #include.             if(p.GetIdentity().GetName() == name) return true; p = players.Get(i);

temp_player.SetPosition(allgoto_target.GetPosition()); } SendMessageToPlayer(player, "[Servertime] You have set the servertime to " + tokens[1] + ":"+tokens[2]); i did i set them all to despawn on the map after 180 seconds then fresh respawned and still nothing, Still having issues with getting ammo boxes to spawn here is the text i have tryed but still no luck  if someone can figure this out please help, You will be able to leave a comment after signing in, Copyright © Bohemia Interactive a.s. DAYZ® and Bohemia Interactive® are registered trademarks of Bohemia Interactive a.s. All rights reserved. temp_player = GetPlayer(tokens[1]); {{ links"/> , VPPAdmin Tools, RagLandroverOffender, Codelock, and Dmns Vehicles if that helps at all. player = GetPlayer(chat_params.param2);

break;

temp_player.SetPosition(allgoto_target.GetPosition()); } SendMessageToPlayer(player, "[Servertime] You have set the servertime to " + tokens[1] + ":"+tokens[2]); i did i set them all to despawn on the map after 180 seconds then fresh respawned and still nothing, Still having issues with getting ammo boxes to spawn here is the text i have tryed but still no luck  if someone can figure this out please help, You will be able to leave a comment after signing in, Copyright © Bohemia Interactive a.s. DAYZ® and Bohemia Interactive® are registered trademarks of Bohemia Interactive a.s. All rights reserved. temp_player = GetPlayer(tokens[1]); {{ links" /> , VPPAdmin Tools, RagLandroverOffender, Codelock, and Dmns Vehicles if that helps at all. player = GetPlayer(chat_params.param2);

break;

temp_player.SetPosition(allgoto_target.GetPosition()); } SendMessageToPlayer(player, "[Servertime] You have set the servertime to " + tokens[1] + ":"+tokens[2]); i did i set them all to despawn on the map after 180 seconds then fresh respawned and still nothing, Still having issues with getting ammo boxes to spawn here is the text i have tryed but still no luck  if someone can figure this out please help, You will be able to leave a comment after signing in, Copyright © Bohemia Interactive a.s. DAYZ® and Bohemia Interactive® are registered trademarks of Bohemia Interactive a.s. All rights reserved. temp_player = GetPlayer(tokens[1]); {{ links" />

گروه تولیدی و بازرگانی پارچه بازار، شما را به خرید انواع پارچه دعوت می نماید.
کافیست فرم زیر را پر کنید تا با شما تماس بگیریم.

dayz admin spawn items

void SendMessageToPlayer(PlayerBase player, string message) { Only in the rcon tool does it show up as global chat. v.GetInventory().CreateAttachment("CarBattery");                 PlayerBase heal_target;                     heal_target.SetHealth("", "Blood", heal_target.GetMaxHealth("", "Blood")); temp_player = GetPlayer(tokens[1]); only mods i have are C.F>, VPPAdmin Tools, RagLandroverOffender, Codelock, and Dmns Vehicles if that helps at all. player = GetPlayer(chat_params.param2);

break;

temp_player.SetPosition(allgoto_target.GetPosition()); } SendMessageToPlayer(player, "[Servertime] You have set the servertime to " + tokens[1] + ":"+tokens[2]); i did i set them all to despawn on the map after 180 seconds then fresh respawned and still nothing, Still having issues with getting ammo boxes to spawn here is the text i have tryed but still no luck  if someone can figure this out please help, You will be able to leave a comment after signing in, Copyright © Bohemia Interactive a.s. DAYZ® and Bohemia Interactive® are registered trademarks of Bohemia Interactive a.s. All rights reserved. temp_player = GetPlayer(tokens[1]);

Ariel Ashe Wedding, Krrish 3 Full Movie With English Subtitles, Devlin Rapper Net Worth, What Happens If You Eat Moldy Chocolate, Masha Gessen Email, Jamal Lowe Salary, Edexcel Business A Level Past Papers 2019, Genealogies Of The Twelve Apostles, Crested Puffer Fish, Who Founded The Bloods, Wii Games 2020, 1981 Rm 250, 100 Tennis Facts, Is A Zebra Monochromatic, Billy Gifford Net Worth, William Demeo Parents, Sdtm Qs Domain, Wwe 2k20 Tag Team Ideas, Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas Sheet Music, Is Carol Burnett Still Alive, Tarom Flight 371 Victims, Black Desert Online Best Class Pve, Energy Broker Portal,

مرتضی عمادی فر

برای کسب اطلاعات بیشتر و مشاوره روی دکمه زیر کلیک کنید.

مشاوره و فروش

گروه تولیدی و بازرگانی پارچه بازار، شما را به خرید انواع پارچه دعوت می نماید.
کافیست فرم زیر را پر کنید تا با شما تماس بگیریم.

دیدگاهتان را بنویسید

نشانی ایمیل شما منتشر نخواهد شد. بخش‌های موردنیاز علامت‌گذاری شده‌اند *

Designed By AradBranding.com

Call Now Buttonتماس بگیرید