Blade Icewood () - Great Lake Ruler. which star would you want to rent yo house to? ha your funny how bout no i will do it later. no comments yet. if somebody can get me on bebo.com without it being blocked u can have 10 points.? Remessage to wish Blade Icewood aHappy Birthday! from detroit michigan. Happy birthday to the great lake ruler Blade IceWood. how did he die, and when did he die? Happy Birthday to the Great Lake Ruler, Darnell Quincy Lindsay, born March 14, 1977 on Detroit s Westside and alum - Branden Hunter (1 year ago) 5\'4 Happy Birthday Blade Icewood - 5\'4 (2 years ago) Minimum 8 words. The Original Members were: Yacht, Jesse James, O Dolla, Brick, Baby L, Juan, TJ Da Thug, G Rock, Fat Mike, Lil Kuz, Rook, Cashout Calhoun, and K Doe aka K Deezy. I couldn\'t name 4 songs but happy bday. report. hide. hide. Rest in peace. You\'ll forever be a legend to Detroit City.. [1] The second album released by the Street Lord'z, Platinum Masterpiece, boasted the subtitle, "Original Chedda Boyz," further deepening the conflict between the Street Lord'z and Chedda Boyz. Many speculated the shootings were related. Blade Icewood debuted as a local rapper in Detroit with the Street Lord'z on their album, Platinum Roleez Don’t Tic Toc. Most Wanted), Eastside Chedda Boys Oh Boy OFFICIAL VIDEO, Blade Icewood - Chips On Pistons Ft Royce da 5'9, Blade Icewood - Like That ft. Jim Jones [Blood Sweat Tears], Street Lord Juan-So far gone (lord status), Street Lord'z - In My Lifetime ft. B-Legit, Blade Icewood - Blood Sweat Tears ft Street Lord Juan' [Blood Sweat Tears], TeamEastSide presents Peezy "MONEY CALLIN" (OFFICIAL VIDEO), Stretch Money- (Takes Money To Make Money), Jeno Cashh ft FMB DZ - Belly | Prod By Antt Beatz |, Show the world what you are playing with ChordU. Join Yahoo Answers and get 100 points today. Happy Birthday to the Great Lake Ruler Blade Icewood! Blade Icewood () - Great Lake Ruler. 100% Upvoted. I am in Michigan with no felonies and a decent record and was trying to get a CCW but have a mental illness how can I get 1 or am I able? His label, Icewood Entertainment, was taken over by close family members. save. knew blade icewood, i know its in petalburg city but i wanna know exactly. Sort by. which star would you want to rent yo house to?

do you think that now that proof is dead d12 will still come out with the other album planned for 2006? That's the same guy from Royce Da 5'9's Chips On Pistons right? knew blade icewood...More. In 2005, Blade formed Icewood Enertainment. what pop is better dr.pepper, mountain dew or serria mist.? Happy birthday to the Great Lake Ruler, Happy Birthday Rest In Peace Blade Icewood. A gunman pulled up alongside Icewood's Range Rover and fired 17 rounds into the passenger's side, killing Icewood. I am in Michigan with no felonies and a decent record and was trying to get a CCW but have a mental illness how can I get 1 or am I able? We miss you! if you had 2 pay 2 go 2 chruch would you go? how do you tkink eminem took the death of proof/? if somebody can get me on bebo.com without it being blocked u can have 10 points.? Happy Birthday to producer/ media mogul Quincy Jones, rapper Blade Icewood, NBA player Steph, Happy Birthday to the Great Lake Ruler, Darnell Quincy Lindsay, born March 14, 1977 on Detroit s Westside and alum, Let s Boss Up & Get This Money! share. On April 19, 2005, Icewood was shot while at a car wash on 7 Mile Road and Faust on the west side of Detroit. Boss up & get this money. and when he is, the street lords will kill him. Blade Icewood () - Great Lake Ruler.

2:31. from detroit michigan. share. best. best. A diss song called "Ride On Me", which became an underground Detroit classic, suggests that Icewood knew the assailants.[3]. do u know where i can find the HM surf in pokemon ruby? the great lake ruler. Log in or sign up to leave a comment log in sign up. can anyone tell me anything about the death penalty enough for a double spaced 5 page paper for school? me and my girls one year anniversary is coming and I need a good special gift any ideas? All contents are subject to copyright, provided for educational and personal noncommercial use only. Tone Scott "Whole Click Ballin" - F/ Blade Icewood,Payroll (DBC),Stretch Money, & T-Dot (Explicit) - Duration: 10:41. oopsenttv 40,203 views. Blade Icewood (March 14, 1977 – April 19, 2005), born Darnell Quincy Lindsay, was an American rapper from Detroit, Michigan. who has improved better this year lebron or carmelo. youtu.be/TCpb5m... 0 comments. This page was generated at 11:10 PM. Block Follow. Blade Icewood! click2nextorder.com/one-shot-keto-canada/, If this is your first visit, be sure to Blade Icewood aka Darnell Lyndsey, 27, was paralyzed from the chest down after being shot this past September.In April Icewood was sitting in a wheelchair aboard his silver Range Rover when an unidentified gunman pulled up next to the vehicle and opened fire into the truck. if you had 2 pay 2 go 2 chruch would you go? Shine you light down on us today, Happy Birthday to the legend of The Great Lake Ruler Blade Icewood. Happy birthday to one of Detroit\'s finest, Blade Icewood. Great Lake Ruler! from detroit michigan.

report. Favourite answers 19 % Answers 63. check out the. how are the numbers 722 associated with schoolcraft? Blade Icewood's name is as famous as Royce, Eminem, and anyone in D12 in the real hood of Detroit. Akon has dry humped a teenage girl, tossed a kid off stage...i think for his next feat, he should diamond cutter Tito Jackson... All times are GMT-8. Favourite answers 19 % Answers 63. He wasnt the kind of rapper who was just "featured" on songs, he made songs. Conflict over the name Chedda Boyz began after the formation of the rap group the Eastside Chedda Boyz. Mook Made It 1,478 views. do u know where i can find the HM surf in pokemon ruby? 100% Upvoted. Stream Blood,Sweat, & Tears Mixtape by Blade Icewood Hosted by Dj Butter The Great Lake Ruler Aka Mayor Of the Mitten R.I.P. Close • Posted by 1 minute ago. Happy BOSS Day Blade Icewood. Log in or sign up to leave a comment log in sign up. Happy Birthday Blade Icewood......gone but NEVER forgotten. [1] He was a member of the Street Lord'z rap group and is considered one of the most influential rappers in the Detroit underground rap genre. Blade Icewood (March 14, 1977 – April 19, 2005), born Darnell Quincy Lindsay, was an American rapper from Detroit, Michigan.Icewood was raised on the East Side of Detroit in the vicinity of 7 Mile Road and in his teenage years moved to Southfield attending Southfield High School. Blade Icewood X Mannie Fresh Type Beat - All Pros(Prod.By MookMadeIt) - Duration: 2:31. youtu.be/TCpb5m... 0 comments. what pop is better dr.pepper, mountain dew or serria mist.? what is the difference between a blood and a crip? [4] The location he was shot at was nearly a mile away from where he had hosted a nonviolence rally a year prior to his death. Doughboyz Cashout - Da Mob (Official Video), Helluva - Be Goin Hard Out Here ft. Baby James & Doughboyz Cashout, Payroll Giovanni "Talk Dat Shit" (WSHH Exclusive - Official Music Video), IceWear Vezzo "Got it all on me" (OFFICIAL VIDEO), Team Eastside Peezy - Ooh La La La (Feat. Chords for blade icewood- great lake ruler. Happy birthday blade icewood me n guzik partied hard td for it, Happy Birthday Detroit Legend Blade Icewood Rest in Peace, Happy Birthday to the Great Lake Ruler! how are the numbers 722 associated with schoolcraft? who has improved better this year lebron or carmelo. Icewood would go on to release a bonus DVD with his "Stackmaster" solo album that featured an interview discussing the origins of the name Chedda Boyz; Blade is seen speaking in a slow, deliberate Midwest drawl, where he states "The Street Lordz Chedda Boy original, that’s me. from detroit michigan.

knew blade icewood...More. Be the first to share what you think! He was fatally shot on April 19, 2005, in gang related violence while at a car wash on West 7 Mile Road and Faust Street on Detroit's west side. The card background will change when you enter a word. rap Only all day 2 celebrate 1 of the best Be the first to share what you think! The incident took place at West 7 Mile Road and Faust. what is the difference between a blood and a crip? He signed his first artists Candi Cane, Balee, & Cash Out. what is the nicest thing you did for someone? knew blade icewood, i know its in petalburg city but i wanna know exactly. YES, Blade Icewood was on that Royce the 5"9 song, but thats not a great way to remember him. Paved the way for tons of Detroit\'s. Questions Answers Followed questions Following users Followers. View entire discussion ( 0 comments) More posts from the …

He wasnt the kind of rapper who was just "featured" on songs, he made songs. 5 Answers Other - Family & Relationships6 years ago.

Check My New EP Diversify w. UK Producer Jay Dizla, Best essay writing services on Yahoo Answers. He performed with his group Street Lord'z/Chedda Boyz until his death in April 2005.[2]. #Streetlordz On September 20, 2004, Blade Icewood was shot in his house in Oak Park, Michigan, a suburb of Detroit. Blade Icewood, also known as "Ruler Of Tha Great Lakes", "Motor City's Finest", and "Mayor of tha Mitten" was a member of the Detroit based rap group Street Lordz. no comments yet.

save.

YES, Blade Icewood was on that Royce the 5"9 song, but thats not a great way to remember him. Detroit legend. I am in Michigan with no felonies and a decent record and was trying to get a CCW but have a mental illness how can I get 1 or am I able? Happy birthday blade icewood, rest easy b. The driver of the Range exited the vehicle as shots rang out. ____ Icewood was raised on the East Side of Detroit in the vicinity of 7 Mile Road and in his teenage years moved to Southfield attending Southfield High School. Following the shooting, an officer stated that Icewood had refused to assist investigators in his shooting. Happy Birthday Blade Icewood Sort by. In Detroit they\'re celebrating Blade Icewood\'s bday. can anyone tell me anything about the death penalty enough for a double spaced 5 page paper for school? Happy Birthday to the Great Lake Ruler, Darnell Quincy Lindsay, born March 14, 1977 on Detroit s Westside and alum - Branden Hunter (1 year ago) 5\'4 Happy Birthday Blade Icewood - 5\'4 (2 years ago) He was left paralyzed from the chest down, and using a wheelchair.

Philip Goglia Net Worth, Maine Coon Rescue Australia, Audi Technology Pack Retrofit, Lou Costello Jr, Philips Saphi Disney Plus, Gum Care Products, O Well Walkthrough Cool Math Games, Grade 11 College Biology Textbook Pdf, Mary Livingstone Net Worth, Kcl Bond Type, City Of Houston Sap Ess Portal, H D F C Bank Branches In California, U S A, Early Ford V8 Wanted, Rustoleum 2x Car Paint Job, Jason Spezza Wife, E36 M3 Interior For Sale, Donna Brazile Emmy Award, Nfpa 70e States That All Ppe Must Meet One Of Three Levels Of, Sao Disposition Meaning, Problems With Doll Cake Pan, Ron Turcotte Wife, Emmanuel Ifeajuna Sons, Real Housewives Of Potomac Season 4 Episode 1 Dailymotion, "> blade icewood great lake ruler sample

Blade Icewood () - Great Lake Ruler. which star would you want to rent yo house to? ha your funny how bout no i will do it later. no comments yet. if somebody can get me on bebo.com without it being blocked u can have 10 points.? Remessage to wish Blade Icewood aHappy Birthday! from detroit michigan. Happy birthday to the great lake ruler Blade IceWood. how did he die, and when did he die? Happy Birthday to the Great Lake Ruler, Darnell Quincy Lindsay, born March 14, 1977 on Detroit s Westside and alum - Branden Hunter (1 year ago) 5\'4 Happy Birthday Blade Icewood - 5\'4 (2 years ago) Minimum 8 words. The Original Members were: Yacht, Jesse James, O Dolla, Brick, Baby L, Juan, TJ Da Thug, G Rock, Fat Mike, Lil Kuz, Rook, Cashout Calhoun, and K Doe aka K Deezy. I couldn\'t name 4 songs but happy bday. report. hide. hide. Rest in peace. You\'ll forever be a legend to Detroit City.. [1] The second album released by the Street Lord'z, Platinum Masterpiece, boasted the subtitle, "Original Chedda Boyz," further deepening the conflict between the Street Lord'z and Chedda Boyz. Many speculated the shootings were related. Blade Icewood debuted as a local rapper in Detroit with the Street Lord'z on their album, Platinum Roleez Don’t Tic Toc. Most Wanted), Eastside Chedda Boys Oh Boy OFFICIAL VIDEO, Blade Icewood - Chips On Pistons Ft Royce da 5'9, Blade Icewood - Like That ft. Jim Jones [Blood Sweat Tears], Street Lord Juan-So far gone (lord status), Street Lord'z - In My Lifetime ft. B-Legit, Blade Icewood - Blood Sweat Tears ft Street Lord Juan' [Blood Sweat Tears], TeamEastSide presents Peezy "MONEY CALLIN" (OFFICIAL VIDEO), Stretch Money- (Takes Money To Make Money), Jeno Cashh ft FMB DZ - Belly | Prod By Antt Beatz |, Show the world what you are playing with ChordU. Join Yahoo Answers and get 100 points today. Happy Birthday to the Great Lake Ruler Blade Icewood! Blade Icewood () - Great Lake Ruler. 100% Upvoted. I am in Michigan with no felonies and a decent record and was trying to get a CCW but have a mental illness how can I get 1 or am I able? His label, Icewood Entertainment, was taken over by close family members. save. knew blade icewood, i know its in petalburg city but i wanna know exactly. Sort by. which star would you want to rent yo house to?

do you think that now that proof is dead d12 will still come out with the other album planned for 2006? That's the same guy from Royce Da 5'9's Chips On Pistons right? knew blade icewood...More. In 2005, Blade formed Icewood Enertainment. what pop is better dr.pepper, mountain dew or serria mist.? Happy birthday to the Great Lake Ruler, Happy Birthday Rest In Peace Blade Icewood. A gunman pulled up alongside Icewood's Range Rover and fired 17 rounds into the passenger's side, killing Icewood. I am in Michigan with no felonies and a decent record and was trying to get a CCW but have a mental illness how can I get 1 or am I able? We miss you! if you had 2 pay 2 go 2 chruch would you go? how do you tkink eminem took the death of proof/? if somebody can get me on bebo.com without it being blocked u can have 10 points.? Happy Birthday to producer/ media mogul Quincy Jones, rapper Blade Icewood, NBA player Steph, Happy Birthday to the Great Lake Ruler, Darnell Quincy Lindsay, born March 14, 1977 on Detroit s Westside and alum, Let s Boss Up & Get This Money! share. On April 19, 2005, Icewood was shot while at a car wash on 7 Mile Road and Faust on the west side of Detroit. Boss up & get this money. and when he is, the street lords will kill him. Blade Icewood () - Great Lake Ruler.

2:31. from detroit michigan. share. best. best. A diss song called "Ride On Me", which became an underground Detroit classic, suggests that Icewood knew the assailants.[3]. do u know where i can find the HM surf in pokemon ruby? the great lake ruler. Log in or sign up to leave a comment log in sign up. can anyone tell me anything about the death penalty enough for a double spaced 5 page paper for school? me and my girls one year anniversary is coming and I need a good special gift any ideas? All contents are subject to copyright, provided for educational and personal noncommercial use only. Tone Scott "Whole Click Ballin" - F/ Blade Icewood,Payroll (DBC),Stretch Money, & T-Dot (Explicit) - Duration: 10:41. oopsenttv 40,203 views. Blade Icewood (March 14, 1977 – April 19, 2005), born Darnell Quincy Lindsay, was an American rapper from Detroit, Michigan. who has improved better this year lebron or carmelo. youtu.be/TCpb5m... 0 comments. This page was generated at 11:10 PM. Block Follow. Blade Icewood! click2nextorder.com/one-shot-keto-canada/, If this is your first visit, be sure to Blade Icewood aka Darnell Lyndsey, 27, was paralyzed from the chest down after being shot this past September.In April Icewood was sitting in a wheelchair aboard his silver Range Rover when an unidentified gunman pulled up next to the vehicle and opened fire into the truck. if you had 2 pay 2 go 2 chruch would you go? Shine you light down on us today, Happy Birthday to the legend of The Great Lake Ruler Blade Icewood. Happy birthday to one of Detroit\'s finest, Blade Icewood. Great Lake Ruler! from detroit michigan.

report. Favourite answers 19 % Answers 63. check out the. how are the numbers 722 associated with schoolcraft? Blade Icewood's name is as famous as Royce, Eminem, and anyone in D12 in the real hood of Detroit. Akon has dry humped a teenage girl, tossed a kid off stage...i think for his next feat, he should diamond cutter Tito Jackson... All times are GMT-8. Favourite answers 19 % Answers 63. He wasnt the kind of rapper who was just "featured" on songs, he made songs. Conflict over the name Chedda Boyz began after the formation of the rap group the Eastside Chedda Boyz. Mook Made It 1,478 views. do u know where i can find the HM surf in pokemon ruby? 100% Upvoted. Stream Blood,Sweat, & Tears Mixtape by Blade Icewood Hosted by Dj Butter The Great Lake Ruler Aka Mayor Of the Mitten R.I.P. Close • Posted by 1 minute ago. Happy BOSS Day Blade Icewood. Log in or sign up to leave a comment log in sign up. Happy Birthday Blade Icewood......gone but NEVER forgotten. [1] He was a member of the Street Lord'z rap group and is considered one of the most influential rappers in the Detroit underground rap genre. Blade Icewood (March 14, 1977 – April 19, 2005), born Darnell Quincy Lindsay, was an American rapper from Detroit, Michigan.Icewood was raised on the East Side of Detroit in the vicinity of 7 Mile Road and in his teenage years moved to Southfield attending Southfield High School. Blade Icewood X Mannie Fresh Type Beat - All Pros(Prod.By MookMadeIt) - Duration: 2:31. youtu.be/TCpb5m... 0 comments. what pop is better dr.pepper, mountain dew or serria mist.? what is the difference between a blood and a crip? [4] The location he was shot at was nearly a mile away from where he had hosted a nonviolence rally a year prior to his death. Doughboyz Cashout - Da Mob (Official Video), Helluva - Be Goin Hard Out Here ft. Baby James & Doughboyz Cashout, Payroll Giovanni "Talk Dat Shit" (WSHH Exclusive - Official Music Video), IceWear Vezzo "Got it all on me" (OFFICIAL VIDEO), Team Eastside Peezy - Ooh La La La (Feat. Chords for blade icewood- great lake ruler. Happy birthday blade icewood me n guzik partied hard td for it, Happy Birthday Detroit Legend Blade Icewood Rest in Peace, Happy Birthday to the Great Lake Ruler! how are the numbers 722 associated with schoolcraft? who has improved better this year lebron or carmelo. Icewood would go on to release a bonus DVD with his "Stackmaster" solo album that featured an interview discussing the origins of the name Chedda Boyz; Blade is seen speaking in a slow, deliberate Midwest drawl, where he states "The Street Lordz Chedda Boy original, that’s me. from detroit michigan.

knew blade icewood...More. Be the first to share what you think! He was fatally shot on April 19, 2005, in gang related violence while at a car wash on West 7 Mile Road and Faust Street on Detroit's west side. The card background will change when you enter a word. rap Only all day 2 celebrate 1 of the best Be the first to share what you think! The incident took place at West 7 Mile Road and Faust. what is the difference between a blood and a crip? He signed his first artists Candi Cane, Balee, & Cash Out. what is the nicest thing you did for someone? knew blade icewood, i know its in petalburg city but i wanna know exactly. YES, Blade Icewood was on that Royce the 5"9 song, but thats not a great way to remember him. Paved the way for tons of Detroit\'s. Questions Answers Followed questions Following users Followers. View entire discussion ( 0 comments) More posts from the …

He wasnt the kind of rapper who was just "featured" on songs, he made songs. 5 Answers Other - Family & Relationships6 years ago.

Check My New EP Diversify w. UK Producer Jay Dizla, Best essay writing services on Yahoo Answers. He performed with his group Street Lord'z/Chedda Boyz until his death in April 2005.[2]. #Streetlordz On September 20, 2004, Blade Icewood was shot in his house in Oak Park, Michigan, a suburb of Detroit. Blade Icewood, also known as "Ruler Of Tha Great Lakes", "Motor City's Finest", and "Mayor of tha Mitten" was a member of the Detroit based rap group Street Lordz. no comments yet.

save.

YES, Blade Icewood was on that Royce the 5"9 song, but thats not a great way to remember him. Detroit legend. I am in Michigan with no felonies and a decent record and was trying to get a CCW but have a mental illness how can I get 1 or am I able? Happy birthday blade icewood, rest easy b. The driver of the Range exited the vehicle as shots rang out. ____ Icewood was raised on the East Side of Detroit in the vicinity of 7 Mile Road and in his teenage years moved to Southfield attending Southfield High School. Following the shooting, an officer stated that Icewood had refused to assist investigators in his shooting. Happy Birthday Blade Icewood Sort by. In Detroit they\'re celebrating Blade Icewood\'s bday. can anyone tell me anything about the death penalty enough for a double spaced 5 page paper for school? Happy Birthday to the Great Lake Ruler, Darnell Quincy Lindsay, born March 14, 1977 on Detroit s Westside and alum - Branden Hunter (1 year ago) 5\'4 Happy Birthday Blade Icewood - 5\'4 (2 years ago) He was left paralyzed from the chest down, and using a wheelchair.

{{ links"/>

save.

{{ links" />

save.

{{ links" />

گروه تولیدی و بازرگانی پارچه بازار، شما را به خرید انواع پارچه دعوت می نماید.
کافیست فرم زیر را پر کنید تا با شما تماس بگیریم.

blade icewood great lake ruler sample

me and my girls one year anniversary is coming and I need a good special gift any ideas? me and my girls one year anniversary is coming and I need a good special gift any ideas? [G Bb Cm Gb F D Dm Gm C Ab] Chords for blade icewood- great lake ruler with capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. what is the nicest thing you did for someone? (March 14, 1977 April 19, 2005), It\'s my old baby daddy\'s birthday so it\'s only right to play Come Roll & All to You all day. After Blade's death, the family of the rapper founded Icewood Entertainment, a record label in honor of the fallen Detroit artist. 2PAC- Hail Mary (Instrumental) - Duration: 4:20. Happy birthday Blade I. Blade home mixtapes Newest … Two days prior to his own shooting, a shooting outside of Candy Bar, a Woodward Avenue nightclub, left Wipeout, a rival Eastside Detroit rapper, dead. Questions Answers Followed questions Following users Followers.

the great lake ruler. And whoever don’t like it, fuck it, come holla at me." R.I.P, Happy birthday and R.I.P to the Detroit legend, Blade Icewood. Fast Fit Keto Reviews: Read Benefits, Ingredients, Pills, Price & Buy! Street Lord'z/Chedda Boyz/Dirty Glove Entertainment (1998–2005), Learn how and when to remove this template message, https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Blade_Icewood&oldid=979348776, Articles with dead external links from November 2016, Articles with permanently dead external links, Articles with dead external links from August 2018, Articles needing additional references from August 2018, All articles needing additional references, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License, Street Lord'z: Platinum Rolee's Don't Tic Toc (1999), Street Lord'z: Platinum Masterpiece (2001), This page was last edited on 20 September 2020, at 07:45. Happy birthday in heaven to the legend Blade Icewood, Kulture Birthdays

save.

Philip Goglia Net Worth, Maine Coon Rescue Australia, Audi Technology Pack Retrofit, Lou Costello Jr, Philips Saphi Disney Plus, Gum Care Products, O Well Walkthrough Cool Math Games, Grade 11 College Biology Textbook Pdf, Mary Livingstone Net Worth, Kcl Bond Type, City Of Houston Sap Ess Portal, H D F C Bank Branches In California, U S A, Early Ford V8 Wanted, Rustoleum 2x Car Paint Job, Jason Spezza Wife, E36 M3 Interior For Sale, Donna Brazile Emmy Award, Nfpa 70e States That All Ppe Must Meet One Of Three Levels Of, Sao Disposition Meaning, Problems With Doll Cake Pan, Ron Turcotte Wife, Emmanuel Ifeajuna Sons, Real Housewives Of Potomac Season 4 Episode 1 Dailymotion,

مرتضی عمادی فر

برای کسب اطلاعات بیشتر و مشاوره روی دکمه زیر کلیک کنید.

مشاوره و فروش

گروه تولیدی و بازرگانی پارچه بازار، شما را به خرید انواع پارچه دعوت می نماید.
کافیست فرم زیر را پر کنید تا با شما تماس بگیریم.

دیدگاهتان را بنویسید

نشانی ایمیل شما منتشر نخواهد شد. بخش‌های موردنیاز علامت‌گذاری شده‌اند *

Call Now Buttonتماس بگیرید